Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Atokous on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:02 pm

-xLikeCherry wrote:
Atokous wrote:@ c_mon

In my opinion, you would stop becoming a fair clan if you accepted such a person into your clan.
Its just since i left IG you started calling me a hacker.
When I was in IG you know i frapsed a lot of CW's and posted them on your YT channels.

This flaming all started since i played 10-1 in a CW vs. NRG-Gaming (When wicked was the ''leader'')
And why would you Blacklist -NiP, why you dont just give me a chance ?

If you remember correctly the first time you were accepted into IG was on your first account that made you famous on the forums and became known to me. After that account got "hacked" you left IG.

I would also like you to remember this: http://imperialgaming.ucoz.net/forum/32-298-1#2557

The flaming started when you started getting a history of banned accounts. Not when you got a good score in a cw.

As for the videos on the IG YT channel, there are 2 vids posted by you. In neither one does it look like you hack but those are 2 games that you could have just turned off the hacks for.

You have had many chances and "fucked" them all up. It's also not just about the person they let in, it's the circumstances that they let that person into the clan under. If they are openly letting in a known hacker, then some of there other members could very easily be hackers that i, and others, just don't know about.
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by _Wanted16_ on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:20 pm

After this 6 pages of reading about this two players,I will change my VOTE ...From +1 to neutral.

If leader and admins decide to put this two players on probation,i'll stay neutral also.

I think,this is fair from me.

EDIT: Don't know both players from other accounts--->reason why i'm neutral

FM,
Wanted16
avatar
_Wanted16_
Forum Moderator Leader
Forum Moderator Leader

Male Capricorn Posts : 658
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : Croatia

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Rens aka Epic = welcome for sure.

i will appologise to cherry and say +1 WHEN i see him playing legit with my own eyes.
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by MakeBelieve on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Hmm. I dont trust this.. If he hacked on alot accounts, im not sure hes legit at, cuz he seems to be skilled.
Hackers dont et that high level of legit skill in a short amount of time,
Im very reserved about cherry now.

We don't wnt another banned member in our hack database (FKING DETEXX) and I dont want to see another "jesse" in ca nor our clan. so I dont think im gonna vote +1 for cherry.

I'd vote +1 for epiic for sure.

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:16 pm

lol make dont say u didnt know who benny was before..
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by MakeBelieve on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:18 pm

I read his attitude in the IG forum when he applied some months ago, nowit's definately -1 for xlikecherry.
I dont like the kind of guys that think they are everything and flame when they get a negatvie answer or reaction.
lack of maturity and that he probably hacks cuz his past is very suspicious, and the skill he gained in the time he "plays legit"

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by MakeBelieve on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:19 pm

DNAngel wrote:lol make dont say u didnt know who benny was before..

I dont know =D

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by SPYDOX on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:33 pm

i think epiic is a nice guys and the admins should accept him and stuff
i disagree with atok on many stuff i even banned from IG forums (which is not alright) BUT i agree with atok on this case and never accept benny if you (the admins) want NiP to stay a fair/mature/hacker clean clan you shouldnt accept him.
i didnt even knew about his new account he got so many of them that i cant count them in addition most of you dont like unmature voice and benny got 1 like that.... so i hope you consider it again.
btw benny you got some account which you didnt mention like dj... something (atok knows)
avatar
SPYDOX

Male Posts : 66
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2011-02-05
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Atokous on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:49 pm

SPYDOX wrote:i think epiic is a nice guys and the admins should accept him and stuff
i disagree with atok on many stuff i even banned from IG forums (which is not alright) BUT i agree with atok on this case and never accept benny if you (the admins) want NiP to stay a fair/mature/hacker clean clan you shouldnt accept him.
i didnt even knew about his new account he got so many of them that i cant count them in addition most of you dont like unmature voice and benny got 1 like that.... so i hope you consider it again.
btw benny you got some account which you didnt mention like dj... something (atok knows)

Dj_Mag is the one of the accounts

and Spy you were banned from the IG forum (and anything else to do with IG) because of the lies you told BSB
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by SPYDOX on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:53 pm

i know its off topic but the only thing i told jump is that me atok and manic knew the pw and when he asked me why i left i told why i didnt say anything in addition if you thing 1 of those facts are lie its not my prob or if bsb told u something else not my prob too
avatar
SPYDOX

Male Posts : 66
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2011-02-05
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 pm

After all of this i still hope i get accepted in the clan.
If i won't get accepted _ePiiC won't join too because were searching for a clan which we can join together, i leave this to the admin(s)/leader(s)!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Atokous on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:44 pm

SPYDOX wrote:i know its off topic but the only thing i told jump is that me atok and manic knew the pw and when he asked me why i left i told why i didnt say anything in addition if you thing 1 of those facts are lie its not my prob or if bsb told u something else not my prob too
"if you thing 1 of those facts are lie its not my prob"

i never knew any of the passwords nor that you were looking at the BSB threads and you knew this. It's completely your fault you ** t**d; you made up sh*t about me to spite me and IG. Your a silly little child and an immature and boring character who nobody actually really likes.

EDIT _Wanted16_ : Without any insulting with "bad words".
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by SPYDOX on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:56 pm

lol how can you tell you didnt know the pw if you were in the clan when this pw's were there
im not flaming cuz im desperate...
and i prefer people to hate me ingame(and i got many friends ingame) but to like me in real life. so yh you can flame as much as you want go on .
btw just for the protocol ur ain't that good leader as well (didnt see u online for ages ) though i dont think this thread nor this forum got something to do with it so please go flame in other forum.
and i told you already what i told jump idk and i dont really care what bsb did about it i said me manic and you knew the pw and that he should change it i were talking with u about it back then so i just cant get how you can say you didnt knw anything.....


Last edited by SPYDOX on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SPYDOX

Male Posts : 66
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2011-02-05
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by _Wanted16_ on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Hey,Atokous...I think we get it all.

No need for insulting or saying something bad,it's not worth it.If you are going to insult any1 on this forum,do it on PM.

And,you SPYDOX,don't "tease" Atokous...It was enough.
avatar
_Wanted16_
Forum Moderator Leader
Forum Moderator Leader

Male Capricorn Posts : 658
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : Croatia

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by _Wanted16_ on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 pm

However,you are both OFF TOPIC...
avatar
_Wanted16_
Forum Moderator Leader
Forum Moderator Leader

Male Capricorn Posts : 658
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : Croatia

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by SPYDOX on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 pm

yh sorry about that
avatar
SPYDOX

Male Posts : 66
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2011-02-05
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Did some nice games with Wanted this evening Very Happy
Atokous please stop this discussion you wouldn't like it if SPYDOX would come to your forums,

Cheers.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:13 pm

I think that we should not take any risks if not necasary.
until i have the time to check u in reallife, i think that its to bad then that rens wont join. since for me, u would not be accepted ATM.
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Atokous on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:15 pm

SPYDOX wrote:lol how can you tell you didnt know the pw if you were in the clan when this pw's were there
im not flaming cuz im desperate...
and i prefer people to hate me ingame(and i got many friends ingame) but to like me in real life. so yh you can flame as much as you want go on .
btw just for the protocol ur ain't that good leader as well (didnt see u online for ages ) though i dont think this thread nor this forum got something to do with it so please go flame in other forum.
and i told you already what i told jump idk and i dont really care what bsb did about it i said me manic and you knew the pw and that he should change it i were talking with u about it back then so i just cant get how you can say you didnt knw anything.....

@ Wanted - using all restraint to stop the use of inappropriate words :p

@ NiP - Sorry for being off topic but..

I was in the clan yes, but that doesn't mean i knew the passwords to the "private" forums that i was never privileged to. Before you say the TMT forum bla bla bla, they changed the pword after i left. If you were not desperate, why would you make up lies?

Name your friends in game? Nobody in IG liked you and i was the only one who stopped you from being kicked but now i can see what a worthless piece of **** (u get the point and wanted doesn't have to edit Very Happy) and that i shouldn't have stuck up for you.

You must be such a popular guy in real life aswell. You have a whole hundred and something friends on facebook :p The way you can so easily take a joke and just generally relax and have fun (please note the sarcasm), must make you a great guy to know.

Being online a lot doesn't make you a good or bad leader. I do the most of my leadership work/admin work outside CA itself. Also, you know very well that i have limitations on my activity in game so i can't see why you would use that as an argument unless you were too ******* stupid to think of something else.

If i was such a bad leader, (without trying to sound arrogant) Imperial Gaming wouldn't be doing as well as it is. Go make your own clan, accomplish what i have and then you can judge me.

Prove that you were talking to me about it. Oh wait, you can't because it never happened.

Frankly i can only think that you are mentally unstable/insecure or just jealous of myself and of IG. I can't see any other reason why you would make up "stories" to discredit IG and myself.

-xLikeCherry wrote:Did some nice games with Wanted this evening Very Happy
Atokous please stop this discussion you wouldn't like it if SPYDOX would come to your forums,

Cheers.

I wouldn't like it if you or SPYDOX came on our forums, thus you have both been banned from them.

I don't tolerate hackers, children, flamers, cheaters or any negative aspects on anything to do with IG.
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:52 pm

Atokous"[quote="-xLikeCherry wrote:Did some nice games with Wanted this evening Very Happy
Atokous please stop this discussion you wouldn't like it if SPYDOX would come to your forums,

Cheers.

I wouldn't like it if you or SPYDOX came on our forums, thus you have both been banned from them.

I don't tolerate hackers, children, flamers, cheaters or any negative aspects on anything to do with IG.[/quote]

Im not a hacker, flamer nor cheater so.
But im still a kid and so are you your not 18 yet so dont see yourself as an adult.
About the story with SPYDOX i get it but just stop it and discuss it somewhere elso.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by SPYDOX on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:54 pm

im adding in facebook most of ppl i know and most of them from real life i serusly dont know a man who got 500 ppl in fb and all real life friend so yh...
and atok when u left u were still the admin of the tmt in forums and they changed it before so cmon ...
and btw u cant say "no 1 liked spydox" i had friends there maybe cuz i left now all think im bad or whatever. and if i was so hated among all and if no 1 would liked me ATT ALL in all the clan i would be out along time ago.
im the only 1 that didnt "let u be kicked" ROFL....
u didnt support me in anything and u were like manic's dog even when he fooled you. you kept going after his tail. and c'mon dont begin with i "didnt know" u are mad cuz i told jump what u didnt want some 1 to tell
and 1 more thing szaj and other ppl joined due to me to IG ....anyways dont begin with ur flames i dont thing some 1 here REALLY cares and i dont really care either so... lets stop spam you can write 1 more big letter im not even gonne read it.
and im really sorry for thwe spam and offtopic posts


Last edited by SPYDOX on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SPYDOX

Male Posts : 66
Reputation : -8
Join date : 2011-02-05
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Webzy on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:58 pm

After reading all this information, i've came to conclusion,that we do not want to fuck our relationship with IG, because of 1 guy, therefore I, personally deny this application.

If Rens doesn't want to join if you can't than im sorry, but it's he's decision.

Don't take it personally,i don't know you but i have my first impression's.
avatar
Webzy
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Libra Rooster
Posts : 569
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 24
Location : latvia,liepaja

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/SiickCA

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Atokous on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:59 pm

@ Spy

tbh i really can't be fked to argue with you

it takes me like 15 mins to actually decipher your "english" and figure out what your saying and then you just reply without actually addressing the issues that i bring up.

i was once told by Tungy: "don't argue with idiots. They'll bring you down to their level and win because they have more experiance", and this, i think, applies very well here.
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Webzy wrote:After reading all this information, i've came to conclusion,that we do not want to fuck our relationship with IG, because of 1 guy, therefore I, personally deny this application.

If Rens doesn't want to join if you can't than im sorry, but it's he's decision.

Don't take it personally,i don't know you but i have my first impression's.
Too bad because your a really great player but i want to ask Atokous for 1 favour.
Can you please give me one chance, because since the CW with NRG you didn't played with me anymore.
I just want to prove it for you and after that if you think im still not clear and im -NiP i will leave to not ruin there reputation.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 pm

--' 8 pages to read are you kidding me?

k i'm too lazy to read all for the moment...

can someone make me a little summary about the whole story???

xD

ty


ps: i will make my decision about the apply after i read the whole sry ofc...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum