Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:48 pm

*Notice that i'm applying for _ePiiC and me because he has no time atm this evening*

* IGN: _ePiiC
* Age: 16
* Gender: Male

* Steam Name: rwarman
* Esl Profile: http://www.esl.eu/login/validate#/player/5114121/
* Nexon Profile Link: http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=_ePiiC

* Rank: CSM³
* K/D Ratio: 1.70

* Favorit:
> Weapons: G36E, Ak and M4a!
> Maps: Sand Hog.
> Modes: SnD


* Previous Accounts: (Give us the IGN of your Other Accounts)
-

* Any Previous Banned Accounts ?: (If YES, give us the IGN of that bannad Account)
- -mediotorm-
- 0 Chat Bans
- 0 Forum Bans


* Gaming Hours: (Hours per Day)
> Week: 1-2
> Weekend: 3+

* Team Speak 3 + Headset & Microphone: YES / NO


* Previous Clan(s):
- Aurora-Gaming
- The Movement

* Why you left your Previous Clan(s):
- Too competetiv
- i want a clan which is a bit competitiv.

* Did you get invited to the Clan ?: (If you got invited, tell us Who Invited You)
- No, but André told me i could join back whenever i wanted too.

* Motivations: (Why do you want to join Ninjas in Pyjama ?)
- i liked the clan before and we always had much fun.

* IGN: xLikeCherry aka. N4bb0- aka. AwesomeAiiM-
* Age: 15
* Gender: Male

* Steam Name: Korte013
* Esl Profile: http://www.esl.eu/login/validate#/player/5545023/
* Nexon Profile Link: http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=-xLikeCherry

* Rank: CSM2
* K/D Ratio: 1.68

* Favorit:
> Weapons: Arctic Wolf, G36E
> Maps: Sand Hog, Warhead, Rattlesnake, Ghost Town
> Modes: SnD / Sometimes CTF for fun :3


* Previous Accounts: (Give us the IGN of your Other Accounts)
- N4bb0- (not banned i just dont play on it anymore)
- AwesomeAiiM- (got hacked)

* Any Previous Banned Accounts ?: (If YES, give us the IGN of that banned Account)
- x_Certina_x
- 0 Chat Bans
- 0 Forum Bans


* Gaming Hours: (Hours per Day)
> Week: 3+
> Weekend: Whole Day

* Team Speak 3 + Headset & Microphone: YES / NO


* Previous Clan(s):
- Aurora-Gaming

* Why you left your Previous Clan(s):
- Didn't liked some of their members which joined after the clan went international.


* Did you get invited to the Clan ?: (If you got invited, tell us Who Invited You)
- No, but Rens (_ePiiC) and me are already thinking a long time to rejoin -NiP Smile

* Motivations: (Why do you want to join Ninjas in Pyjama ?)
- Same as _ePiiC, we just had a lot of fun those days :3



avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Webzy on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:56 pm

+1 for Rens, just awesome fella <3

And +1 for you if you were the guy, with whom i played 1v1 in junk esl rules.
avatar
Webzy
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Libra Rooster
Posts : 569
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : latvia,liepaja

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/SiickCA

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:57 pm

Webzy wrote:+1 for Rens, just awesome fella <3

And +1 for you if you were the guy, with whom i played 1v1 in junk esl rules.
Yea that was me Smile
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by ___AiiM on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:00 pm

+1 for both of you ^^
avatar
___AiiM
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Aquarius Pig
Posts : 1064
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:01 pm

___AiiM wrote:+1 for both of you ^^
Thank you bart :3
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by ___AiiM on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:02 pm

-xLikeCherry wrote:
___AiiM wrote:+1 for both of you ^^
Thank you bart :3
<3
avatar
___AiiM
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Aquarius Pig
Posts : 1064
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 pm

___AiiM wrote:
-xLikeCherry wrote:
___AiiM wrote:+1 for both of you ^^
Thank you bart :3
<3
Embarassed
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by _Wanted16_ on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:21 pm

+1 for both of you(the same as ___AiiM) Wink
avatar
_Wanted16_
Forum Moderator Leader
Forum Moderator Leader

Male Capricorn Posts : 658
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : Croatia

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:31 pm

_Wanted16_ wrote:+1 for both of you(the same as ___AiiM) Wink
Thank you too :3
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by FOXXXXXY on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:37 pm

+1 for both Smile
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by MakeBelieve on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm

+1 for both of you, im very original atm =D

But nice that you join us (:

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Deffenatly +1 for rens.

But Absolutely -1 for xlikecherry.
Wth we go get Awsomeaim > Hacker in this clan?O,o
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:54 pm

-xLikeCherry wrote:
* Previous Accounts: (Give us the IGN of your Other Accounts)
- N4bb0- (not banned i just dont play on it anymore)
- AwesomeAiiM- (got hacked)


i still dont believe awsomeAiiM is banend becouse he 'Got' hacked. even though there haz been proven there were hax detected on the acc.
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:58 pm

DNAngel wrote:
-xLikeCherry wrote:
* Previous Accounts: (Give us the IGN of your Other Accounts)
- N4bb0- (not banned i just dont play on it anymore)
- AwesomeAiiM- (got hacked)


i still dont believe awsomeAiiM is banend becouse he 'Got' hacked. even though there haz been proven there were hax detected on the acc.
I just got hacked on that account, And anyway i think i deserve a chance.
Because im banned doesn't means im hacking now, anyway i want a fresh start with you and no fites anymore.

Big big regards,

Benny.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 pm

oh cmon,
the whole netherlands knows this guy hax and now every1 is going to vote +1 for him?
iknow that in my inactif state and being the only1 saying -1 isnt gonna stop this guy from getting a trial but Cmon, Makebelieve AND AiiM just said +1 to BENNY?

The flaming haxxor who didnt came to tilburg when he was flaming at me so he could meet me and say how cool he is IN MY FACE?
Pfff.
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 pm

DNAngel wrote:oh cmon,
the whole netherlands knows this guy hax and now every1 is going to vote +1 for him?
iknow that in my inactif state and being the only1 saying -1 isnt gonna stop this guy from getting a trial but Cmon, Makebelieve AND AiiM just said +1 to BENNY?

The flaming haxxor who didnt came to tilburg when he was flaming at me so he could meet me and say how cool he is IN MY FACE?
Pfff.
Seriously just stop flaming, if you think i hack than thats your opinion.
i think bart is Voting +1 because he knows im clean because he played with me in Team NL aka. Aurora-Gaming.
MakeBelieve is just a awesome guy and i want to stop this fight and you continue it.
And im willing to play in ESL matches which i already played some with Aurora-Gaming.
Im also playing 1on1 matches and 2on2 with Rens.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 pm

http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&m=1963394�

Just a few mins on there.
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 pm

DNAngel wrote:http://forum.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?g=posts&m=1963394�

Just a few mins on there.
Access Denied
You tried to enter a area where you didn't have access.

Anyway if it was that im hacking blablabla...
i already told you think what you want, whenever you.
Waiting for the answers of the admins/leaders and ofcourse comments from members are also welcome <3
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm

I dont care if u join since i also hear ppl say ur clean now. (Like sync)

but if u wanna prove to me ur clear. i'll come to ur house sometime and u can show me. i will appologise to u when i see ur Completely legit but idunno.
i just cant trust exhackers at all.
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Webzy on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:34 pm

wait wait, you are the guy who ragequitted from the paralyzer after the leader stomped your ass on 1v1?

I dunno ,this is confusing, if awesomeAiim- got banned, why didn't your main(n4bb0) get banned?

Fishy if you ask me.
avatar
Webzy
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Libra Rooster
Posts : 569
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 23
Location : latvia,liepaja

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/SiickCA

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 pm

DNAngel wrote:I dont care if u join since i also hear ppl say ur clean now. (Like sync)

but if u wanna prove to me ur clear. i'll come to ur house sometime and u can show me. i will appologise to u when i see ur Completely legit but idunno.
i just cant trust exhackers at all.
If you want to come you can come...
Im also able to fraps whenever you want with the CA fraps.
you can just see i dont hack then, and go on, so if you can give me a chance it would be nice.

Regards,

Benny.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:36 pm

That is, becouse he haz like 100 acc's banned.
but he claims to be clean now,
i am willing to believe this BUT i want to see that with my own eyes, Since i can just take my bike and drive like half a hour and be like at his place.
so if he'd approve. im willing to check on him since i am mainly the one who does not believe him.
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm

Webzy wrote:wait wait, you are the guy who ragequitted from the paralyzer after the leader stomped your ass on 1v1?

I dunno ,this is confusing, if awesomeAiim- got banned, why didn't your main(n4bb0) get banned?

Fishy if you ask me.
Yea that was me, But im not the kid which i was then.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm

DNAngel wrote:That is, becouse he haz like 100 acc's banned.
but he claims to be clean now,
i am willing to believe this BUT i want to see that with my own eyes, Since i can just take my bike and drive like half a hour and be like at his place.
so if he'd approve. im willing to check on him since i am mainly the one who does not believe him.
If you want i fraps every cw with the ingame recorder :3
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:38 pm

-xLikeCherry wrote:
DNAngel wrote:I dont care if u join since i also hear ppl say ur clean now. (Like sync)

but if u wanna prove to me ur clear. i'll come to ur house sometime and u can show me. i will appologise to u when i see ur Completely legit but idunno.
i just cant trust exhackers at all.
If you want to come you can come...
Im also able to fraps whenever you want with the CA fraps.
you can just see i dont hack then, and go on, so if you can give me a chance it would be nice.

Regards,

Benny.

Since im kinda inactif atm, and the others all say +1 to u
i think u will be approved, even though (just to confirm what every1 including u Says) i would like to check on u.
idk why, but something = strange to the gameplay i see from u.. will probs be just ur playingstyle but idk..
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum