Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 pm

lol you accept this noob hacker aka benny again... lmao what a fail, where is NIP going...
Down under thats for sure,anyway good luck with this hacker.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Ishad0wzI wrote:lol you accept this noob hacker aka benny again... lmao what a fail, where is NIP going...
Down under thats for sure,anyway good luck with this hacker.
Stop flaming on me otherwise challenge on esl ._.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm

ok guys i understand reacion from you but the fact is that they have been accepted for the WEEK probation wich doesnt means they will be accepted as clan member ( just watch what is running with spydox).
then now i will ask everyone of you to calm down, and to be mature . dont began flamme war or you will get kicked out of the clan, be respectfull of you.
and let the week probation do. after that you will all ( member) have the occasion to vote and explain your vote.

So wait the vote and stay calm and resectfull.
Ty
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm

-xLikeCherry wrote:
Ishad0wzI wrote:lol you accept this noob hacker aka benny again... lmao what a fail, where is NIP going...
Down under thats for sure,anyway good luck with this hacker.
Stop flaming on me otherwise challenge on esl ._.

Yeyeye another ESL Fag, i dont give a FUCK about ESL or ESL gameplay i stopped playing SnD cause of fucking nerds like you who say challange me in ESL.

Oh and by the way YOU SUCK playing SnD when you where in NIP.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by DNAngel on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Atokous wrote:u serious... he got accepted...
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:51 pm

-xLikeCherry wrote:
Ishad0wzI wrote:lol you accept this noob hacker aka benny again... lmao what a fail, where is NIP going...
Down under thats for sure,anyway good luck with this hacker.
Stop flaming on me otherwise challenge on esl ._.

and stop with that challenge it will just proova that you act like an immature guy . because esl means nothing!!!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 pm

-TheMarine- wrote:ok guys i understand reaction from you but the fact is that they have been accepted for the WEEK probation wich doesnt means they will be accepted as clan member ( just watch what is running with spydox).
then now i will ask everyone of you to calm down, and to be mature . dont began flamme war or you will get kicked out of the clan, be respectfull of you.
and let the week probation do. after that you will all ( member) have the occasion to vote and explain your vote.

So wait the vote and stay calm and resectfull.
Ty
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 pm

-TheMarine- wrote:
-xLikeCherry wrote:
Ishad0wzI wrote:lol you accept this noob hacker aka benny again... lmao what a fail, where is NIP going...
Down under thats for sure,anyway good luck with this hacker.
Stop flaming on me otherwise challenge on esl ._.

and stop with that challenge it will just proova that you act like an immature guy . because esl means nothing!!!

Thats the reason why i stopped playing SnD, because of these ESL F******...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Ishad0wzI wrote:
-TheMarine- wrote:
-xLikeCherry wrote:
Ishad0wzI wrote:lol you accept this noob hacker aka benny again... lmao what a fail, where is NIP going...
Down under thats for sure,anyway good luck with this hacker.
Stop flaming on me otherwise challenge on esl ._.

and stop with that challenge it will just proova that you act like an immature guy . because esl means nothing!!!

Thats the reason why i stopped playing SnD, because of these ESL F....
i want to prove im clean and this guy is just trying to sc**w me.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by _ePiiC on Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:56 pm

ESL proves atleast 1 thing; legitness. As we all know CA anticheat is full of shat, but EWAC (ESL Wire Anti-Cheat) detects hacks, and makes SS's of your screen at random times, so if anything on your screen is out of order, you'll get banned on ESL, and (I think) they'll report you to NEXON.

I do agree that the people going ''CHELLENGE ME EESL MEN ME Pr0" should stop doing that. Mostly this is the type of people who haven't played 1 match, yet have the big mouth.

I also agree with TheMarine, wait for the vote.
avatar
_ePiiC

Posts : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-12
Location : Stalker!

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by -Sync on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:01 pm

_ePiiC wrote:ESL proves atleast 1 thing; legitness. As we all know CA anticheat is full of shat, but EWAC (ESL Wire Anti-Cheat) detects hacks, and makes SS's of your screen at random times, so if anything on your screen is out of order, you'll get banned on ESL, and (I think) they'll report you to NEXON.

I do agree that the people going ''CHELLENGE ME EESL MEN ME Pr0" should stop doing that. Mostly this is the type of people who haven't played 1 match, yet have the big mouth.

I also agree with TheMarine, wait for the vote.
CHELLENGE ME EESL MEN ME Pr000
ok i sak, i lost from turk that was playing without wire.

-Sync

Male Sagittarius Dog
Posts : 638
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 22
Location : Turkey

Clean

http://wtfcakepie.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by _ePiiC on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:05 pm

-Sync wrote:
_ePiiC wrote:ESL proves atleast 1 thing; legitness. As we all know CA anticheat is full of shat, but EWAC (ESL Wire Anti-Cheat) detects hacks, and makes SS's of your screen at random times, so if anything on your screen is out of order, you'll get banned on ESL, and (I think) they'll report you to NEXON.

I do agree that the people going ''CHELLENGE ME EESL MEN ME Pr0" should stop doing that. Mostly this is the type of people who haven't played 1 match, yet have the big mouth.

I also agree with TheMarine, wait for the vote.
CHELLENGE ME EESL MEN ME Pr000
ok i sak, i lost from turk that was playing without wire.

He was simply 2pr04y0.
avatar
_ePiiC

Posts : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-12
Location : Stalker!

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:29 pm

@ -xLikeCherry

sry but the result of the poll who have run tonight is clear... 4yes , 9no...

we also have speak about your case in Admin section only and the result that we dont want to take any risk and combinate to the vote of the member, we decide to not accept you in the clan...

sry for this but its really hard to trust people who have so many account banned for hack... Hope that all people here will be able to act mature and understand the decision who is a collective one!!!

Sry for wasting your time
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by _ePiiC on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 am

Well, bye then I guess.
avatar
_ePiiC

Posts : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-12
Location : Stalker!

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by chiriu on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:57 pm

OMG again 12 pages...

I am sorry, i didn't read everything, just the pages of Atokous nice speetch xD
Anyway, 12 pages is a proof of difficult decision and , although I am not admin in this clan, I won't accpet them.

My reason? If a good player like Destricted leaves the clan for that type of guys, that means he s surely right. So benny or whatever you re called, i don't know you, and I just don't wanna to.

-100
avatar
chiriu

Male Sagittarius Cat
Posts : 87
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-30
Age : 29
Location : Belgium/Germany

Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:43 pm

chiriu wrote:If a good player like Destricted
He has been clanhopping around the last time, he was in Grimblade blablabla..
Anyway i will stay active on the forums and once you guys know me i will try to re-apply.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Apply : _ePiiC & -xLikeCherry

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum