SunTzuNinjas (-STN)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i join?

3 posters

Go down

Can i join? Empty Can i join?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:05 am

IGN: pro4nosauras
K/D:1.25 and rising

Previous Clans: Deadly Pros (nub clan)

Gaming Hours:
- Week:6 hours+
- Weekend: 5 hours+

Team Speak 3 + Headset + Microphone: YES

Motivations: Well i've always been a good player at most PC first person shooters and i started with CA EU- which i played non stop for about a week Razz I don't really know what else to say, except when i got to MSG2 in a few days, i stopped playing games for about 7 months because i felt that i was overdoing it with mw2 on my xbox & cod 4 on the PC, and because of 6th form. When i came back i found my account had been deleted because of my inactivity- so in turn i had to make a new one Sad there goes 3 perms and £60. I was refered here by Halton- and I realize my rank is below the requirements, but i thought i'd try anyway. If i cant join i will go out of my way to level up and re-apply Smile I'd appreciate it if you gave me a chance to prove myself worthy Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Can i join? Empty Re: Can i join?

Post by MrMustache Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:37 am

You got a low rank.
MrMustache
MrMustache

Male Pisces Rooster
Clean

Back to top Go down

Post by MakeBelieve Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:09 am

low rank.. and seems a little bit underskilled.. You know nadetricks and wallbangs and other tricks in snd?? (mainly rattlesnake)
MakeBelieve
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster

Clean

https://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Post by -P5ykoO- Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:07 am

Old accounts do not get deleted for innactivity ... it has been banned for hack usage or unfair gameplay ...

So you better be totally honnest with us to begin with ... you already have 1 bad point now.
In addition to that, I presume that you have not read our clan rules, since you are applying with an extremly now rank ...

So, to clearn things up, tell us the name of your old account that got banned.
The info I will get out of that will influence if I put a + or a - 1 to your apply.
And again be totally honnest, lies will only cause problems.

Here is my old account (look at date, I only played 1 weeks on it and let it go), did not recuperate the character because I simply can't remember the login & password, but as you see it is not banned:

http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=P5ykoO

& this is my one I use now:

http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=-P5ykoO-

Last edited by -P5ykoO- on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
-P5ykoO-
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon

Clean

https://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Post by -P5ykoO- Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:08 am

Not to mention, thay I can verify if you are telling the truth or not, so don't give a random account name.
-P5ykoO-
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon

Clean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:10 pm

lol, well i guess i should come clean; i made that excuse because people assumed that i was retarded for doing this, so here's the story:
A long time ago, when i hadn't even heard of Combat Arms, i was introduced to hacking by a member of my CoD 1 clan, and i researched it and started using them in public games. In the end, i got banned from cod so i thought i had learnt my lesson, but apparently not- so when i found a website distributing hacks, i went back to my old nub self, downloaded combat arms and started using wallhacks, and eventually full telekill's and OPK's. After a while my account was banned and my hacks were patched. I had spent a long time on this game hacking and pissing people off so when i made an account and vowed to myself that i wouldn't hack, no matter if someone offered them to me. to assure i did this, i bought several nexon cards and cashed them in, knowing that they would stop me from using hacks again because i would've wasted that 50 pounds. This may seem pretty retarded to you, and after realizing how much money that actually is you will probably look down on me for my rash actions and stupid decisions, so if you decline my application i will more then happy to dissapear from your lives and you will never see me again; but i promise you that i will never hack again and i feel that after thoroughly using these nubcheese hacks, i realized how much they pissed me off and everyone else, so i didn't want to be the subject of this anger from other descent players and people superior to me. I shouldn't really even try to apply for any clans after my history with hacks, but i thought that maybe one clan would give me a chance...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MakeBelieve Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:16 pm

The reason why we want to know that is because we still have a 0% hack index, and simply don't like hackers in the clan, same to vipers in clanwars etc. we are an fairplay clan and not lloking for people who can ruin the stats..
MakeBelieve
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster

Clean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:26 pm

i said in my message that i had learn't my lesson and will never go near or DL hacks ever again; if you do not believe me i will happily leave and not bother you again, but please consider my application and i will strive to level up to apply again if my rank is too low. I will not ruin your clan stats as i believe that i am a quite a good player compared to some others who are at the same level as me. What can i do to prove my skills to you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MakeBelieve Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:47 pm

I don't know.. maybe some admins may test you? I'm not in charge of accepting people though just giving my opinion.

But if you swear you don't use hacks etc. it could be ok for me. if you really don't it's a fragile point though..

Let an admin answer your question Wink
MakeBelieve
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster

Clean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:47 pm

I understand. if i cannot join because of my rank i will level up and return but if i cannot join because of my hacking history i won't mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by -P5ykoO- Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Well your rank certainly doesn't meet the requirments that we have set for the clan.
However, I am ok to give you a chance, take this leveling up moment as a "pre" test to your final apply.
What I mean by that, is that we will keep an eye on you (profile / reports ... etc) until you are MSG+ ... at that rank, come back and we will re consider your application.

SFC to MSG should not take very long, so just keep up to it, stay clean.
I will be keeping an eye on the nexon reports etc ... so come back when you are MSG+ and we will see.

Good luck
-P5ykoO-
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon

Clean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Awesome dude thanks for the chance Very Happy I'll level up as fast as I can and i won't even think about hacking; who would given a
Chance like this. Thx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by -P5ykoO- Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:26 am

Np, just bump this thread when you are ready, and think about updating your initial post.
-P5ykoO-
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon

Clean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down