S4b4th apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S4b4th apply

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:36 pm

IGN: S4b4th
Rank: CSM 1
K/D: 1.53
Age: 20

Previous Clans: Aimstarz (admin), DubbelVla, Renaissance (admin)

Gaming Hours:
- Week: Alot, I have whole day:)
- Weekend: Same as week

Team Speak 3 + Headset + Microphone: YES

Motivations

I want to be in a serious and good clan. I believe NiP is what I'm looking for:)


avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:47 pm

i'm reserved you dont meet all requirments ...
and how many times do you spend on the game?

because you say a lot but you are "only" csm... have you been banned? or you are just "new"??

favorite map mode?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:50 pm

-R3gNaM- wrote:i'm reserved you dont meet all requirments ...
and how many times do you spend on the game?

because you say a lot but you are "only" csm... have you been banned? or you are just "new"??

favorite map mode?

Well i can play almost whole day. no i have never been banned i just have played alot cw's and not public. and ive been taking a break because i was in a clan that wasnt active too anymore.

My favorite map is Snow valley CTF. but i can play everything:)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:00 pm

ok . i have what i wanted to know ^^

fory your info: we never play ctf in cw because of noob spec without autoturret mainly ...

just w8 other admin and leader answer Wink
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:22 pm

-R3gNaM- wrote:ok . i have what i wanted to know ^^

fory your info: we never play ctf in cw because of noob spec without autoturret mainly ...

just w8 other admin and leader answer Wink

Oke thx alot. Its no problem, ill survive without Snow valley:P
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Sounds good to me Wink but i am not an admin
thx for your patience
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:18 pm

low rank
low kd
bad maps prefer.

But old enough, plays much.
I'm reserved.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by -P5ykoO- on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Can you play S&D ?
Have you got any experience in that mode ?

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:20 pm

-P5ykoO- wrote:Can you play S&D ?
Have you got any experience in that mode ?

Yes im used to Rattle snake snd, sand hog snd and warhead.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Wuggles on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Those are definitely some nice plusses. ^

+1 for me.

avatar
Wuggles
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Posts : 477
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-06-19
Location : Holland

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Wuggles wrote:Those are definitely some nice plusses. ^

+1 for me.


hehe thx:)
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Glowingice on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Welcome I guess Wink
avatar
Glowingice

Male Leo Rooster
Posts : 1706
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Bennekom

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Glowingice wrote:Welcome I guess Wink

thx i guess:P
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Atokous on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:48 pm

great guy and a good player

you don't need anything else
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by -P5ykoO- on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:45 am

Welcome to Nip,
You are now on a 1 week Probation Periode in which we will see how well you blend in with the rest of the clan.
After that Week, the Admins will proceed to a vote.
But you can get kicked at any time if you do not respect the rules ...

You now have access to the "Members Only" Section of this forum.

Please Apply directly In Game, the Admins will accepte you asap.

Have Fun, and Good Luck

Rules Reminder:
> http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/recruitment-clan-rules-f3/recruitment-clan-rules-advanced-clan-rules-t5.htm

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: S4b4th apply

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum