xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by KrypToniite on Thu May 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Not some random guy, it's me iRadicall. I know I've been away for a while just like Shadow but it has it's reasons
I've left this clan 4 times in total, 2 times because I've got kicked by an ex-member, Markietje (Not sure if you guys remember him) for like, no reason.
Now that I know that the clan is up and running again I'd like to come back as an active and postive member, aswell on the forum.
* IGN: xSt4tistiic_
* Age: 16

* In-Game Gender: Female

* Steam Name: -
* Esl Profile: -
* Nexon Profile Link:
http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile
* Rank: 1LT3
* K/D Ratio: 1.13

* Favorit:
> Weapons: M4A1, G36E
> Maps: Shortfuse, Sand Hog, Kill Creek
> Modes: Ellimination, OMA, SnD, Elli Pro


* Previous Accounts: (Give us the IGN of your Other Accounts)
-Name changes: Vorgota -> Convicti0n -> iRadicall -> xSt4tistiic_
yep, I'm an name change nub
* Any Previous Banned Accounts ?: (If YES, give us the IGN of that bannad Account)
- 0 Banned Accounts
- 0 Chat Bans
- 0 Forum Bans


* Gaming Hours: (Hours per Day)
> Week: 3 - 4 or something? Not sure.
> Weekend: Depends, useally 5 - 6 or something.

* Team Speak 3 + Headset & Microphone: YES / NO


* Previous Clan(s):
- .Energized. , UltraDutch , Reality and so much more.

* Why you left your Previous Clan(s):
- Inactivity, no TeamSpeak.


* Did you get invited to the Clan ?: (If you got invited, tell us Who Invited You)
- No

* Motivations: (Why do you want to join Ninjas in Pyjama ?)
I know most of the members and I think they're nice, I like the teamwork and tactics.


Last edited by xSt4tistiic_ on Thu May 05, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
KrypToniite

Male Sagittarius Dog
Posts : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Banned.

Rank :
1 Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 4:55 pm

whats was your 1st ingame name when you joined?
like that people will maybee more remmeber...

i really appreciate you and had lot of fun while playing with you
but since you already have been in the clan and left and came back few times, i'm gonna be reserved ...

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 4:56 pm

and also how can you play 25hour / day?
i guess its / week...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by KrypToniite on Thu May 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Edited it all, hope it's fine now (:
avatar
KrypToniite

Male Sagittarius Dog
Posts : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Banned.

Rank :
1 Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by -P5ykoO- on Thu May 05, 2011 5:26 pm

How strange ... people seem to come back ... strange strange ...
Didn't you leave us because the clan became innacif ?

Instead of staying to help get it back on the rails ...



Sorry, but I have changed.
We are not a holiday club ...
-1

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by KrypToniite on Thu May 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Holiday club?
I'm not here to stay and leave by the end of the week
Yes I left because it was inactive, and I'm sorry for that tho
I've told myself when I get into the clan I would stay till it ends
I want to be a ninja again Smile
avatar
KrypToniite

Male Sagittarius Dog
Posts : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Banned.

Rank :
1 Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by SaltyStick1 on Thu May 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Hmmm i'll wait see what the others that may know you say.
avatar
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog
Posts : 994
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 35
Location : Wiltshire

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by -P5ykoO- on Thu May 05, 2011 6:00 pm

xSt4tistiic_ wrote:Holiday club?
I'm not here to stay and leave by the end of the week
Yes I left because it was inactive, and I'm sorry for that tho
I've told myself when I get into the clan I would stay till it ends
I want to be a ninja again Smile

You said that each time you joined ... and ended up by leaving (I am not talking about the Kicks from Mark ...).
Sorry, I just find it hard to believe someone who has left 2 times a clan becuse of innactivity ... just shows that you let us down each time we were going thrue a bad pass ... and when everything is fine again, you think you can join back "just like that" ...

Wait for the opinion of the Admins ...
As you should know, the majority wins.

I maintain my -1

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by _Wanted16_ on Thu May 05, 2011 6:20 pm

You know what? I made a chance to shadowz,why? because of him,i will never met this people in this clan.

BUT THIS! i didnt expect...

My comment on all applies from ex-members(who are gonna be like you to join after "hard times of clan") are NO! from me.That' even bigger -1 that normal -1.And i think that p5ykoo gonna agree with me.

shadowz is guy who got chance from me(and from admins because of me,at least i think so) and i think he really deserves it,but you...no
avatar
_Wanted16_
Forum Moderator Leader
Forum Moderator Leader

Male Capricorn Posts : 658
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : Croatia

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by KrypToniite on Thu May 05, 2011 6:28 pm

@ P5ykoo

I know I left at hard times, but as I said, I'm sorry for that and it won't happen again if I get back into this clan. Which is probably not going to happen because I think there are more -1's coming in for me.

@ Wanted
This is not all about shadowz ey? This is my apply, not shadow's
I asked Kleurdoos about how it was going in the clan and the told me it was still pretty dead. What's the point of it when u give someone a chance because you joined this clan because of someone you met and for me leaving at a hard time (which shadowz did aswell) ? I did don't see any connection between your arguements, although I respect your opinion.
avatar
KrypToniite

Male Sagittarius Dog
Posts : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Banned.

Rank :
1 Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by _Wanted16_ on Thu May 05, 2011 6:30 pm

I said my "word"...and i stand behind it.

the end
avatar
_Wanted16_
Forum Moderator Leader
Forum Moderator Leader

Male Capricorn Posts : 658
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-01-17
Location : Croatia

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by SaltyStick1 on Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Sorry mate, you don't just ditch your clan because they are going through a rough patch. That aint right.

-1 From me now.
avatar
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog
Posts : 994
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 35
Location : Wiltshire

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by -P5ykoO- on Thu May 05, 2011 6:31 pm

As I said, wait for the other Admins ... thay might be more "forgiving".
I know we need new & more active members, but if we take people on whome we can not rely in hard times, then what's the point ?

Just be patient.

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by FOXXXXXY on Thu May 05, 2011 6:32 pm

-P5ykoO- wrote:
xSt4tistiic_ wrote:Holiday club?
I'm not here to stay and leave by the end of the week
Yes I left because it was inactive, and I'm sorry for that tho
I've told myself when I get into the clan I would stay till it ends
I want to be a ninja again Smile

You said that each time you joined ... and ended up by leaving (I am not talking about the Kicks from Mark ...).
Sorry, I just find it hard to believe someone who has left 2 times a clan becuse of innactivity ... just shows that you let us down each time we were going thrue a bad pass ... and when everything is fine again, you think you can join back "just like that" ...

Wait for the opinion of the Admins ...
As you should know, the majority wins.

I maintain my -1

-1.. mainly for this reason.. left twice of inactivity..
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 7:10 pm

i would like to say, why not let him a chance like we did with shadow?

i know he have kinde clan hope with us , but shadow did also..

and btw, i really liked the time before we were playing.. then for me i would say give him a chance and let him make probation time... just one week at least....
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by SaltyStick1 on Thu May 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Im up for a chance as long as he sticks with the clan through the hard times, and is active. I want loyal members.
avatar
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog
Posts : 994
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 35
Location : Wiltshire

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by Ishad0wzI on Thu May 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Just to make things clear, he's not following me or something. He told me today he also applied for NIP.

I'm gonna have to say +1 because i kinda grew up him with and kleurdoos in this game. (although my vote doesnt count)

Good luck iRadicall with the apply.

Ishad0wzI

Male Pisces Dragon
Posts : 317
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 29
Location : Behind kleurdoos

Rank :
Final Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by MakeBelieve on Thu May 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I'd also say +1..
But I want him toe be more active then he previously was..
I know him as a not too active player..
Though, that might have changed too.

I am willing t give him another chance. but thats his last one.
He shouldnt do anything wrong in my eyes.

+1 for probation, to see what hes worth for us.

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by KrypToniite on Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 pm

I was like online every day o_O
avatar
KrypToniite

Male Sagittarius Dog
Posts : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Banned.

Rank :
1 Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by MakeBelieve on Thu May 05, 2011 9:44 pm

not on teamspeak xD as far as I saw not ingame often too..

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by KrypToniite on Thu May 05, 2011 10:15 pm

not on teamspeak no, that was when I just moved into my new house and my PC was standing in the living room, and I have guests alot at my house and that would have made too much noise for you to communicate with me

But I probably wasn't only at the point when u where then, must be coincedence, but I was online like every day. I do remember
avatar
KrypToniite

Male Sagittarius Dog
Posts : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Banned.

Rank :
1 Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by Guest on Thu May 05, 2011 10:21 pm

he was not the most active player , but he was online nearlly every day but like it was not at the same hour as you , it was kinda late on the night 22h....

still +1 for me.....
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by -P5ykoO- on Fri May 06, 2011 5:59 am

I still maintain my negative vote, but since thay are ok, I will follow for the Probation. To see how it goes ...

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by Kleurdoos on Fri May 06, 2011 6:10 am

obviously i have to say +1 to this Razz

Kleurdoos
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Pisces Rooster
Posts : 708
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 24
Location : Spying Ishad0wzI

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by Ishad0wzI on Fri May 06, 2011 12:39 pm

So is he accepted?

Ishad0wzI

Male Pisces Dragon
Posts : 317
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 29
Location : Behind kleurdoos

Rank :
Final Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: xSt4tistiic_'s Apply

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum