Francisck

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by MakeBelieve on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Hmm, that's what you say, but My opinion changed a lil bit. I want to0 be sure Wink And I hope you can understand that.
Thinking in this way isnt the best if you can also Know what he is (hacker or not)

^^ just sayin and explaining

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by piitchOo on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:37 pm

yea np, ur opinion, I'm sure he is not afraid of a deeper "search" so
avatar
piitchOo

Male Posts : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-27
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by Wuggles on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:29 pm

I've played some games with him and he seems good ^^
avatar
Wuggles
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Posts : 477
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-06-19
Location : Holland

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by Francisck on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Thank You
avatar
Francisck

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-27
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by Francisck on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:06 pm

For the ImperialGaming and shut up please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zSYu..._order&list=UL
avatar
Francisck

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-27
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by Schaan on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Don't disrespect the clan friends... (Yes, Imperial Gaming can be considered as a friendly clan.)
Just wanna tell u that.
avatar
Schaan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Scorpio Dog
Posts : 446
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22
Location : France, Louviers

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by ___AiiM on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Francisck wrote:For the ImperialGaming and shut up please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zSYu..._order&list=UL
vid doesn't work..
avatar
___AiiM
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Aquarius Pig
Posts : 1064
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by Atokous on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:32 pm

Francisck wrote:For the ImperialGaming and shut up please.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zSYu..._order&list=UL

one vid of 2 bits of disjointed gameplay doesn't prove anything..

also the second clip is a tiny bit weird as your aim stays on the player even when you go behind the wall (and you keep firing...)

anyway, lets not start an argument here
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by Artsyy on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Why does when ato come here we have an big argument with someone? can't you just go argue on you're forums? XD
avatar
Artsyy

Male Posts : 233
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-02-04
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by Schaan on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Maybe cuz Atokous just want to help our clan by giving us some indications ?
Atokous is a very fair guy, and i think we can trust in himself.
avatar
Schaan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Scorpio Dog
Posts : 446
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22
Location : France, Louviers

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by Atokous on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Artsyy wrote:Why does when ato come here we have an big argument with someone? can't you just go argue on you're forums? XD

first scentence doesn't make sense m8 but i can figure out what your saying...

I've been in 4 arguments on STN forums, 3 in recruitment thread and one in basic discussion

The first was with that idiot and i think you guys will be fairly grateful that i proved myself correct and showed you what an arrogant prick he was.

Second was with the clan hopper guy and third about the hackler. I'm voicing my opinion. I would hope you would do the same for me if you saw us recruiting someone bad...

The discussion i had with salty stick in the other thread about Peach wasn't an argument at all; it was simply a somewhat intellectual discussion.

Also, i can't actually get on my own forums for some unknown reason so..... :p
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by -P5ykoO- on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Atokous wrote:
Artsyy wrote:Why does when ato come here we have an big argument with someone? can't you just go argue on you're forums? XD

first scentence doesn't make sense m8 but i can figure out what your saying...

I've been in 4 arguments on STN forums, 3 in recruitment thread and one in basic discussion

The first was with that idiot and i think you guys will be fairly grateful that i proved myself correct and showed you what an arrogant prick he was.

Second was with the clan hopper guy and third about the hackler. I'm voicing my opinion. I would hope you would do the same for me if you saw us recruiting someone bad...

The discussion i had with salty stick in the other thread about Peach wasn't an argument at all; it was simply a somewhat intellectual discussion.

Also, i can't actually get on my own forums for some unknown reason so..... :p

I appreciate your devotion in what seems to be like a "holy cause" consisting in keeping my clan hack free and prick free ... and for that I must say thanks since you have been prooven right many times already.


However this type of discussion should not occure in such place as the Recruitment section but in the Clan Discussions, why ?

- Because new applicants can not see the discussions going on over there, hence we can talk about it in the calm
- Because you, being part of the Clan Network group, you can see that section
- Because bumping recruitment threads may draw our attention off more intresting applies

And finally:
- Because I say so ...



Thanks for understanding, this thread will be locked.
If you wish to continue this discussion, please do it in the appropriate area of our Clan Forum ...


_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Francisck

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum