[Application] TheCatFelix

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by KrypToniite on Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:40 am

+1
Know him from earlier in UltraDutch
Good player and skilled I remember
avatar
KrypToniite

Male Sagittarius Dog
Posts : 212
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 22
Location : Banned.

Rank :
1 Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by Raxia on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 am

Fail sorry still +1 for me ;D
avatar
Raxia

Male Sagittarius Rat
Posts : 249
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 20
Location : Serbia

Rank :
1 Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by Ishad0wzI on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:46 pm

+1 for me i know him.

Ishad0wzI

Male Pisces Dragon
Posts : 317
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 29
Location : Behind kleurdoos

Rank :
Final Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm

gj shadow...
but your are like 1 week too late....

can be locked i guess since he have been accpeted ^^
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by Ishad0wzI on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 pm

-TheMarine- wrote:gj shadow...
but your are like 1 week too late....

can be locked i guess since he have been accpeted ^^

Yeah i know but i was on vacation hehe Smile

Ishad0wzI

Male Pisces Dragon
Posts : 317
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 29
Location : Behind kleurdoos

Rank :
Final Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 pm

u noob we all know that.

and also rename your forum name as your ingame name... ^^
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by Ishad0wzI on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 am

-TheMarine- wrote:u noob we all know that.

and also rename your forum name as your ingame name... ^^

No, everyone knows me as Ishad0wzI on the forum.

Ishad0wzI

Male Pisces Dragon
Posts : 317
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 29
Location : Behind kleurdoos

Rank :
Final Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 am

but the rules = use forum name as ingame name ....

but it seems that noone care about the rules --'
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by -P5ykoO- on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:39 pm

-TheMarine- wrote:but the rules = use forum name as ingame name ....

but it seems that noone care about the rules --'

Just forget about it ... to be perfectly honnest I am totally confused with all these name changes ... so just keep it as we know it, even if I am absolutly unable to identify him in game xD

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by -P5ykoO- on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Et oui, tu dois surement te poser des questions, jvais de ce pas y répondre ...
Je suis devenu laxist ... il y as des choses que j'ai compris que recamment ... du coup, je fais des trucks qui ne me plaisent pas, mais vue que la necessité d'une majorité pass avant celle d'une minority (star treck ftw) jme vois obligé de m'y plier, le temps de trouver / mettre au point une meilleur solutio ...

la il pleut, donc jvais aller tout nue dehors car j'adore la pluie xD

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by Ishad0wzI on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:11 pm

-P5ykoO- wrote:Et oui, tu dois surement te poser des questions, jvais de ce pas y répondre ...
Je suis devenu laxist ... il y as des choses que j'ai compris que recamment ... du coup, je fais des trucks qui ne me plaisent pas, mais vue que la necessité d'une majorité pass avant celle d'une minority (star treck ftw) jme vois obligé de m'y plier, le temps de trouver / mettre au point une meilleur solutio ...

la il pleut, donc jvais aller tout nue dehors car j'adore la pluie xD

What the fudge is this monkey bullshit

Ishad0wzI

Male Pisces Dragon
Posts : 317
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-05-04
Age : 29
Location : Behind kleurdoos

Rank :
Final Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by FOXXXXXY on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Ishad0wzI wrote:
-P5ykoO- wrote:Et oui, tu dois surement te poser des questions, jvais de ce pas y répondre ...
Je suis devenu laxist ... il y as des choses que j'ai compris que recamment ... du coup, je fais des trucks qui ne me plaisent pas, mais vue que la necessité d'une majorité pass avant celle d'une minority (star treck ftw) jme vois obligé de m'y plier, le temps de trouver / mettre au point une meilleur solutio ...

la il pleut, donc jvais aller tout nue dehors car j'adore la pluie xD

What the fudge is this monkey bullshit

i think they call it french... but i call it 6 yeasr of my life wasted at school cos i cant understand 1 fking word of it..
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by MakeBelieve on Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 am

last sentence is about the rain and that you like it (:

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by FighterMX on Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:30 pm

clan kick for that language couse the rule says that onlyh english in clan able
avatar
FighterMX

Male Gemini Rat
Posts : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 33
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] TheCatFelix

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum