[COMPLAINING]Complain about my first warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[COMPLAINING]Complain about my first warning

Post by Ishad0wzI on Wed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Well Wanted told me to make a complain about a warning he gave me as written here:"
http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/t2189-warning-given-to-foxxxxxy-xst4tistiic_-and-ishad0wzi

He was asking for new temporarely FM's in this topic:
http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/t2179-blablablanever-enough-of-spam

After the 2nd Post you can see a BUMP from Wanted, i quoted that bump with something like "spammer bennet" dont remember anymore.
So the post got deleted and Wanted gave me a warning. It was only a joke, giving out warnings for the thing what happened between me stat and fox are quite understandable. I mean who doesnt do this every once in a while.

Below here a few examples of some trolling:
http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/t2120-omgash-lieutenant-general-banned-noob-with-3-stars
http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/t2032-epic-sax-guy

Should i continue this?
The fact is that everyone trolls/have fun once in a while so i ask you Leader/Co-Leader/Admins/FM's to remove 1 of my warnings.

Ishad0wzI

Male Pisces Dragon

Final Warning

Back to top Go down

Re: [COMPLAINING]Complain about my first warning

Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 9:46 pm

the fact is psykoo also gived you warning few moms ago because of your behaviour with saltystick , but apparently someone did put it to 100% , what shouldnt be done. then even if we dont take the warning of wanted you still have 2 warning wich means you are at 50%. if we take the wanted warning you are at 25% then nothing wrong with your 50%.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 9:48 pm

/moved to administration note

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishad0wzI on Wed May 25, 2011 9:48 pm

-TheMarine- wrote:the fact is psykoo also gived you warning few moms ago because of your behaviour with saltystick , but apparently someone did put it to 100% , what shouldnt be done. then even if we dont take the warning of wanted you still have 2 warning wich means you are at 50%. if we take the wanted warning you are at 25% then nothing wrong with your 50%.....

The fact someone put it back to 100% isnt my mistake/fault. Im complaining about this issue no the 1 with Saltystick. I cant help it someone put it back to 100%^.

Ishad0wzI

Male Pisces Dragon

Final Warning

Back to top Go down

Post by _Wanted16_ on Wed May 25, 2011 9:50 pm

In my defence,I have to say.You are really joking with this.

Second what i have to say is,am i IDIOT who persuaded others to let you in the clan? and it's like you're throwing sand in my face for that????

My topic Part Time Job FM(which is now renamed in bla,bla,not enough of spam and made new one so there nobody can spam) was very,very serious.Those topic was to make some changes in clan.And what did you do? First reply from you is to applying on job and then (no wonder for me) SPAM from you.I was very specific on that topic for not being idiot aka not spamming and BE IDEAL(go google translate ffs if you dont understand).

You are pissing me off big time.Do you want me to be the guy who want kick for you or what?!?! I can see there's no other way than that one.
That trolling,that's fun and there is allowed to spam if its made by some spam.Do you see there any serious reply? NO...

This was my defence.And yeah it was "spammer bennet" your reply.You're really spammer for god sake.
You deserved 7 days ban on this forum,not 2/3 warnings.

EDIT: TheMarine and you just remind me to make you 25% not 50%.If this complain will be approved for you,you'll get 50%.
_Wanted16_
Forum Moderator Leader
Forum Moderator Leader

Male Capricorn Posts : 658

Clean

Back to top Go down

Post by SaltyStick1 on Wed May 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Well here you are guys, ill be the big boss, and shadowz hate me all you want. You are now Banned from the forum for 7 days.

It is up to pysko if you are 7 day banned within game.

Banning reasons. Stated in the topic...
http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/t2189-warning-given-to-foxxxxxy-xst4tistiic_-and-ishad0wzi

I'm sick and tired of the flame war that always seems to happen around you. You can be disrespectful to others, and imo this deserves a ban.
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog

Clean

Back to top Go down

Post by -P5ykoO- on Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 am

Ok ... as far as I understand, here is my opinion.

I gave you a warning when you flamed the crap out of SaltyStick1 because of the Minecraft server ... that was simply unacceptable, hence the warning.

Someone put you back to 100% ... I do not know who, but as members can not modify the info themselves, that limits the amount of people who could of dome that.

Then you start a flamewar with foxy and stat ... in the PM you sent, you do agnowledge it's your fault and accept that warning ...

So:
100% > 75% > 100% > 75% > this one = 50%

Honestly I think I am missing something ...
The forum ban may have been a bit too harsh imo.

@ FMs:
Befor giving out a warning, please inform us in the Admins Only Section. Will avoid any type of thread such as this one ...

Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon

Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Post by -P5ykoO- on Thu May 26, 2011 7:35 am

The reason why he is at 50% for me, if because someone put him back to 100%.

There must be a reason for that, but I am not gonna lose time, what's been done has been done, he is at 50%.

Also Salty, please reduce the forum ban to 2 days only.

Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon

Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SaltyStick1 on Thu May 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Ban has been reduced to 2 days.
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog

Clean

Back to top Go down