[apply] -Peach

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:37 pm

* IGN: -Peach
* Age: 15
* Gender: Male

* Steam Name: Korte013
* Esl Profile: http://www.esl.eu/login/validate#/player/5545023/
* Nexon Profile Link: http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=-xLikeCherry

* Rank: CSM2
* K/D Ratio: 1.34

* Favorit:
> Weapons: Arctic Wolf, G36E
> Maps: Sand Hog, Warhead, Rattlesnake, Ghost Town
> Modes: SnD / Sometimes CTF for fun :3


* Previous Accounts: N4bb0-, AwesomeAiiM-
- N4bb0- (not banned i just dont play on it anymore)
- AwesomeAiiM- (got hacked)

* Any Previous Banned Accounts ?: (If YES, give us the IGN of that banned Account)
- x_Certina_x (hacking)
- 0 Chat Bans
- 0 Forum Bans


* Gaming Hours: (Hours per Day)
> Week: 3+
> Weekend: Whole Day

* Team Speak 3 + Headset & Microphone: YES / NO


* Previous Clan(s):
- Aurora-Gaming
- DIFY

* Why you left your Previous Clan(s):
- Didn't liked some of their members which joined after the clan went international.
- i was the most activest in the clan and me myself only played 40 clanwars in 1 month, so not really active.


* Did you get invited to the Clan ?: (If you got invited, tell us Who Invited You)
- Yes, Artsyy invited me

* Motivations: (Why do you want to join Ninjas in Pyjama ?)
- I remember the days in -NiP were fun and want those times back Smile

Notice : Atleast give me a chance, thanks!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 pm

+ I will fraps every cw with ingame recorder if needed to Smile
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Artsyy on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Before people come and spam -1 hacker and all that negative thing's, I want to make it clear that I did invite him.. I played with after few weeks (after he was denied) and we had a good talk and what he said was reasonable. If you're going to say what if he still does it etc.. I asked him to record every CW and he agreed and few people we're concerened about anythiong he does on his own and about that I am willing to play with him pub etc. To re-assure us as a clan that he has stopped I would like you to report him to psykoo if it's anything suspicious (not just one good kill or a good game. I truely believe his clean and he deserves a chance as others in the clan did get chances. So, any concerns about him post here and we will defo find a solution. thanks Smile
avatar
Artsyy

Male Posts : 233
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-02-04
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by SaltyStick1 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Hmm... Not sure about you... In my opinion, not say that its true or anything but
- AwesomeAiiM- (got hacked)

* Any Previous Banned Accounts ?: (If YES, give us the IGN of that banned Account)
- x_Certina_x (hacking)
I'm not sure, you maybe a legitimate player now. But, many of my gamer friends always say, once a hacker, always a hacker.
I don't have any say in the matter of you getting probation time, but this is my views.

Good luck what ever happens.
avatar
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog
Posts : 994
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 35
Location : Wiltshire

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by SaltyStick1 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Artsyy wrote:Before people come and spam -1 hacker and all that negative thing's, I want to make it clear that I did invite him.. I played with after few weeks (after he was denied) and we had a good talk and what he said was reasonable. If you're going to say what if he still does it etc.. I asked him to record every CW and he agreed and few people we're concerened about anythiong he does on his own and about that I am willing to play with him pub etc. To re-assure us as a clan that he has stopped I would like you to report him to psykoo if it's anything suspicious (not just one good kill or a good game. I truely believe his clean and he deserves a chance as others in the clan did get chances. So, any concerns about him post here and we will defo find a solution. thanks Smile

That's fair enough, i haven't played with the bloke so i can't really truly say. I would definitely play with him, so that i could get a 100% verdict of him.
avatar
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog
Posts : 994
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 35
Location : Wiltshire

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:03 pm

SaltyStick1 wrote:Hmm... Not sure about you... In my opinion, not say that its true or anything but
- AwesomeAiiM- (got hacked)

* Any Previous Banned Accounts ?: (If YES, give us the IGN of that banned Account)
- x_Certina_x (hacking)
I'm not sure, you maybe a legitimate player now. But, many of my gamer friends always say, once a hacker, always a hacker.
I don't have any say in the matter of you getting probation time, but this is my views.

Good luck what ever happens.
Almost everyone says, Once a hacker, Always a hacker.
Hacking is like the same as a drug, you need it to kinda survive you know...
Im legit now and im willing to fraps every cw Wink
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:03 pm

SaltyStick1 wrote:
Artsyy wrote:Before people come and spam -1 hacker and all that negative thing's, I want to make it clear that I did invite him.. I played with after few weeks (after he was denied) and we had a good talk and what he said was reasonable. If you're going to say what if he still does it etc.. I asked him to record every CW and he agreed and few people we're concerened about anythiong he does on his own and about that I am willing to play with him pub etc. To re-assure us as a clan that he has stopped I would like you to report him to psykoo if it's anything suspicious (not just one good kill or a good game. I truely believe his clean and he deserves a chance as others in the clan did get chances. So, any concerns about him post here and we will defo find a solution. thanks Smile

That's fair enough, i haven't played with the bloke so i can't really truly say. I would definitely play with him, so that i could get a 100% verdict of him.
Thanks mate Smile
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by SaltyStick1 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:05 pm

No problem, I am the sort of person that is willing to give someone a second chance... Third chance you'll be pushing it Razz
avatar
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog
Posts : 994
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 35
Location : Wiltshire

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by MakeBelieve on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Hmm, I'm willing to try to give this guy a probation week.

It seems like hes very intrested in this clan. It's a good thing that you are willing to fraps every clanwar.
Also got invited.

Only negative thing is that you already got denied be4, but right now I would say +1 for probation week.

Because we can always judge after that week Wink

so +1 for me atm

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:06 pm

SaltyStick1 wrote:No problem, I am the sort of person that is willing to give someone a second chance... Third chance you'll be pushing it Razz
Tbh with you, i already had a 2nd change and screwed it..
But i changed and i want to make things right.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:07 pm

MakeBelieve wrote:Hmm, I'm willing to try to give this guy a probation week.

It seems like hes very intrested in this clan. It's a good thing that you are willing to fraps every clanwar.
Also got invited.

Only negative thing is that you already got denied be4, but right now I would say +1 for probation week.

Because we can always judge after that week Wink

so +1 for me atm
Thanks, the last time i also had the probation week but got kicked because of destricted which is in IG now so i just hope everything goes better now Smile
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:10 pm

PW of ts if i may know ?
so i can talk a bit with you guys D:
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by SaltyStick1 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:12 pm

I'm not going to post the password as i am not sure that i would be aloud, you will have to wait till one of the admins, post on here.

But good luck...
And a bit of advice from a "father-to-be" (yes people, its definite now, SHES PREGNANT)
Don't fuck it up!
avatar
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog
Posts : 994
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 35
Location : Wiltshire

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

SaltyStick1 wrote:I'm not going to post the password as i am not sure that i would be aloud, you will have to wait till one of the admins, post on here.

But good luck...
And a bit of advice from a "father-to-be" (yes people, its definite now, SHES PREGNANT)
Don't fuck it up!
i dont get the Father part >.< ?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Artsyy on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

LOL salty Surprised
avatar
Artsyy

Male Posts : 233
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-02-04
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Artsyy wrote:LOL salty Surprised
come skype plz D: ?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by ___AiiM on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

SaltyStick1 wrote:I'm not going to post the password as i am not sure that i would be aloud, you will have to wait till one of the admins, post on here.

But good luck...
And a bit of advice from a "father-to-be" (yes people, its definite now, SHES PREGNANT)
Don't fuck it up!
GRATZ DUDE

ontopic: i'm willing to give him another chance if everyone else is ok.
avatar
___AiiM
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Aquarius Pig
Posts : 1064
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Artsyy on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

-xLikeCherry wrote:
SaltyStick1 wrote:I'm not going to post the password as i am not sure that i would be aloud, you will have to wait till one of the admins, post on here.

But good luck...
And a bit of advice from a "father-to-be" (yes people, its definite now, SHES PREGNANT)
Don't fuck it up!
i dont get the Father part >.< ?

His going to be a dad? Surprised
avatar
Artsyy

Male Posts : 233
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-02-04
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:14 pm

Artsyy wrote:
-xLikeCherry wrote:
SaltyStick1 wrote:I'm not going to post the password as i am not sure that i would be aloud, you will have to wait till one of the admins, post on here.

But good luck...
And a bit of advice from a "father-to-be" (yes people, its definite now, SHES PREGNANT)
Don't fuck it up!
i dont get the Father part >.< ?

His going to be a dad? Surprised
Congratulations men!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by SaltyStick1 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:14 pm

-xLikeCherry wrote:
SaltyStick1 wrote:I'm not going to post the password as i am not sure that i would be aloud, you will have to wait till one of the admins, post on here.

But good luck...
And a bit of advice from a "father-to-be" (yes people, its definite now, SHES PREGNANT)
Don't fuck it up!
i dont get the Father part >.< ?

I am a father to be know. I was telling the rest of the guys that myself and my wife we're trying for a child. And we now have one on the way!
avatar
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog
Posts : 994
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 35
Location : Wiltshire

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by SaltyStick1 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:15 pm

-xLikeCherry wrote:
Artsyy wrote:
-xLikeCherry wrote:
SaltyStick1 wrote:I'm not going to post the password as i am not sure that i would be aloud, you will have to wait till one of the admins, post on here.

But good luck...
And a bit of advice from a "father-to-be" (yes people, its definite now, SHES PREGNANT)
Don't fuck it up!
i dont get the Father part >.< ?

His going to be a dad? Surprised
Congratulations men!
Yes, and thank you.
avatar
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog
Posts : 994
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 35
Location : Wiltshire

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Giilllouu on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:16 pm

I will say -1, yes he can fraps his cw, but he can hack in pub as well... ANd i dont know if artsy is the best to check hack or not...
avatar
Giilllouu

Male Sagittarius Snake
Posts : 110
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-12-03
Age : 27
Location : Belgium

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Giilllouu wrote:I will say -1, yes he can fraps his cw, but he can hack in pub as well... ANd i dont know if artsy is the best to check hack or not...
i can also fraps all my pubs -.- ?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Artsyy on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Giilllouu wrote:I will say -1, yes he can fraps his cw, but he can hack in pub as well... ANd i dont know if artsy is the best to check hack or not...

Read the BIG wall of text on page 1 :]

Salty: So when is her/he gonne start playing CA? Very Happy
avatar
Artsyy

Male Posts : 233
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-02-04
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by SaltyStick1 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:22 pm

lol, few years yet. seeing as we have got to wait 9 months till the little kid, is born!
avatar
SaltyStick1

Male Pisces Dog
Posts : 994
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 35
Location : Wiltshire

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [apply] -Peach

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum