[Application] Crayonic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Application] Crayonic

Post by Crayonic on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:11 pm

* IGN: Crayonic
* Age: 15. [15/06/1995] 16 this year >_<

* In-Game Gender: Male. I hate females >.>

* Steam Name: Frozenimpulse
* Esl Profile: N/A
* Nexon Profile Link: http://en.combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=Crayonic

* Rank: 2LT 2
* K/D Ratio: 1.21

* Favorit:
> Weapons: G36E Valkyrie, P90TR.
> Maps: Junk Flea, Warhead, Sand Hog, Short Fuse, Sector 25, Desert Thunder.
> Modes: Fireteam, Elimination Pro, Elimination, Capture the Flag and Search & Destroy.


* Previous Accounts: (Give us the IGN of your Other Accounts)
- N/A.

* Any Previous Banned Accounts ?: (If YES, give us the IGN of that bannad Account)
- 0 Banned Accounts
- 0 Chat Bans
- 0 Forum Bans


* Gaming Hours: (Hours per Day)
> Week: 1-3hrs. [Might drop due to EXAMS Mad]
> Weekend: 2-6hrs. [Some weekends I go away :O]

* Team Speak 3 + Headset & Microphone: YES


* Previous Clan(s): Imperial Gaming, .PrecisioN, LegiTorrent, The BSB Network.
-

* Why you left your Previous Clan(s):
- Artsyy invited me. And I did not like LegiTorrent's TS2.


* Did you get invited to the Clan ?: (If you got invited, tell us Who Invited You)
- Artsyy.

* Motivations: (Why do you want to join Ninjas in Pyjama ?)
- I got invited and I think it's an active, fun clan with many members. I have 2 ex-clan mates there aswell (Lammy & Darkotaz) plus Artsyy, a friend of mine.
avatar
Crayonic

Gemini Pig
Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-11
Age : 22
Location : England, UK.

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by Artsyy on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 pm

I know him, very nice guy and mature (not annoying or spammer)

Defo +1
avatar
Artsyy

Male Posts : 233
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-02-04
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by -P5ykoO- on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 pm

looks ok for me.

+1

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by Schaan on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Crayonic wrote: Favorite modes : Fireteam

Hope u don't make only fireteams...
Btw, looks okay, +1.
avatar
Schaan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Scorpio Dog
Posts : 446
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22
Location : France, Louviers

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by Artsyy on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Schaan wrote:
Crayonic wrote: Favorite modes : Fireteam

Hope u don't make only fireteams...
Btw, looks okay, +1.

Mode"s"

I love fireteam too, but that's not the reason I asked him to join, he's a really good player in S&D.
avatar
Artsyy

Male Posts : 233
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-02-04
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by Schaan on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:31 pm

I said it cuz i don't know how guys can put fireteam on favorite modes (certainly cuz i don't like this ^^').
But i also put a +1 cuz everything looks ok with him.
avatar
Schaan
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Scorpio Dog
Posts : 446
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 22
Location : France, Louviers

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by ___AiiM on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:34 pm

everything seems fine for me, +1 Smile
avatar
___AiiM
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Aquarius Pig
Posts : 1064
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by MakeBelieve on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:23 am

+1

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by -P5ykoO- on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:14 am

Welcome to Nip,
You are now on a 1 week Probation Periode in which we will see how well you blend in with the rest of the clan.
After that Week, the Admins will proceed to a vote.
But you can get kicked at any time if you do not respect the rules ...

You now have access to the "Members Only" Section of this forum.

Please Apply directly In Game, the Admins will accepte you asap.

Have Fun, and Good Luck

Rules Reminder:
> http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/recruitment-clan-rules-f3/recruitment-clan-rules-advanced-clan-rules-t5.htm

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:19 am

-P5ykoO- wrote:Welcome to Nip,
You are now on a 1 week Probation Periode in which we will see how well you blend in with the rest of the clan.
After that Week, the Admins will proceed to a vote.
But you can get kicked at any time if you do not respect the rules ...

You now have access to the "Members Only" Section of this forum.

Please Apply directly In Game, the Admins will accepte you asap.

Have Fun, and Good Luck

Rules Reminder:
> http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/recruitment-clan-rules-f3/recruitment-clan-rules-advanced-clan-rules-t5.htm
Copy & Paste fail.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by Atokous on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:52 am

Ocelot wrote:
-P5ykoO- wrote:Welcome to Nip,
You are now on a 1 week Probation Periode in which we will see how well you blend in with the rest of the clan.
After that Week, the Admins will proceed to a vote.
But you can get kicked at any time if you do not respect the rules ...

You now have access to the "Members Only" Section of this forum.

Please Apply directly In Game, the Admins will accepte you asap.

Have Fun, and Good Luck

Rules Reminder:
> http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/recruitment-clan-rules-f3/recruitment-clan-rules-advanced-clan-rules-t5.htm
Copy & Paste fail.

nubs will always be nubs :p
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 23
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by Artsyy on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:19 am

Ato rich bob xD
avatar
Artsyy

Male Posts : 233
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-02-04
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by -P5ykoO- on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:05 am

Cause you guys really think that the only thing I have on my mind is to fix all the "Nip" to "Stn" ?
You guys arn't in the clan anymore, hence have no real idea of what's going on atm ... so please, next time ... keep those crappy comments to yourselves.

thanks ...

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 am

I've never been in this clan, so can't say I'm not in this clan anymore. o.O
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by -P5ykoO- on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:33 am

Ocelot wrote:I've never been in this clan, so can't say I'm not in this clan anymore. o.O

--'

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Application] Crayonic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum