ShaharDr would like to join.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ShaharDr would like to join.

Post by FOXXXXXY on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Schaan wrote:ShaharDr, u just look like a little immature kid by talking like this. U just disrespect the guys who are friendly with our clan... i really don't think u have a place here.

ShaharDr wrote:Fk off Atokous, I pwned your clan on any (two day) clan I was in.

Want a lollipop ? Waaa, u're a pro... u "pwned" his clan, but it doesn't mean nothing, maybe it was ure clan which made the score, not u.

ShaharDr wrote: @Ocelot- you're more than welcome to TRY to win me on 1v1 (Despite the fact you have no chance). HERO.

He has no chance ? Did u already beat him ? I don't think, so stop talking and let's do it.

I really think u don't have the good mind to become a Sun Tzu Ninjas.

That was just all I needed to say.


Just read everything on this apply, its always the case of clan members ask questions about you and you respond in a rude, arrogant manor.

You have insulted friends of the clan and members. I havn't seen you ingame, niether do I want to.

Huge -1 for this CHILD,

PS: Atokous - Couldn't agree more with your comment Smile
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: ShaharDr would like to join.

Post by FOXXXXXY on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm

ShaharDr wrote:You just exaggerate man, it's a game not a way of life.
I'm a winner, it really bugs me that people who i never heard just come to this topic and talking nonsense.
"this guy looks like a cock"..do me a favorite...

your entering a clan where no-one know's you... these guys are regulars on the forum, they are well respected, if you are to be in this clan, you should learn to respect our connections.
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: ShaharDr would like to join.

Post by ShaharDr on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Why shall I respect a random guy who thinks I look like a cock even tho he doesn't know me?
Find a reason and I'll apologize. I respect comments like "-1", but that was just NOT connected with the topic.
avatar
ShaharDr

Posts : 9
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-03-01
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: ShaharDr would like to join.

Post by FOXXXXXY on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:56 pm

ShaharDr wrote:Why shall I respect a random guy who thinks I look like a cock even tho he doesn't know me?
Find a reason and I'll apologize. I respect comments like "-1", but that was just NOT connected with the topic.

you do not understand the insult, it is not about your appearance, it is that you are acting 'stuck up'... that is what the insult means.
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: ShaharDr would like to join.

Post by Artsyy on Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:47 pm

I LIKE PANCAKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Let's give him a chance :]

+1
avatar
Artsyy

Male Posts : 233
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2011-02-04
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: ShaharDr would like to join.

Post by Atokous on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:33 pm

ShaharDr wrote:Why shall I respect a random guy who thinks I look like a cock even tho he doesn't know me?
Find a reason and I'll apologize. I respect comments like "-1", but that was just NOT connected with the topic.

I cba to quote your earlier post but my insult was about your personality and had nothing to do with "your god like abilities in game"

I don't need to know you. From the impression you made in this thread, i judged you. As does everyone else who writes here. Also i wrote "this guy seems like...". If i knew you i would write "this guy is.."

Pointing out your personality is relevant to the recruitment process. Therefore, there it is connected with the topic.

Before you say it, i won't 1v1 you and not because i'm scared or any other insult you attempt to throw at me. It's purely because i can't be bothered to waste my time with egotistical 4 year olds like you.

Thanks for proving me correct btw :p
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: ShaharDr would like to join.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum