Application -CoNFiiDenT_

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by -CoNFiiDenT_ on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm

* IGN: -CoNFiiDenT_ Before : NBA101
* Age: 15
* Gender: Male Smile

* Steam Name: ----
* Esl Profile: ----
* Nexon Profile Link: http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=-CoNFiiDenT_

* Rank: CPT 2
* K/D Ratio: 1.26 raising

* Favorit:
> Weapons: M4A1,G36E or the P90.
> Maps: Rattle Snake,Junk Flea,Sand Hog
> Modes: SnD,Elimination,Eli Pro


* Previous Accounts: (Give us the IGN of your Other Accounts)
- No other existing Accounts.

* Any Previous Banned Accounts ?: (If YES, give us the IGN of that bannad Account)
- 0 Banned Accounts
- 2 Chat Bans
- 0 Forum Bans


* Gaming Hours: (Hours per Day)
> Week: 2
> Weekend: 3-4

* Team Speak 3 + Headset & Microphone: YES


* Previous Clan(s):
- ~DyN4M!Te~
* Why you left your Previous Clan(s):
- I left my last Clan,because i wanted to join Ninjas In Pyjama.


* Did you get invited to the Clan ?: (If you got invited, tell us Who Invited You)
- Indeed.My Friend _ReFLecTioN- is in your Clan and said i need to make Apply ;D.

* Motivations: (Why do you want to join Ninjas in Pyjama ?)
- I want to join NiP because its an active CW Clan.And i bet only nice Members.
avatar
-CoNFiiDenT_

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-02-11
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by ReFLecTioN on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Yoooo Nuuub Smile
Srsly accept this Nab101 Very Happy

And i still cant see my Name on the Homepage in Clan -.-
avatar
ReFLecTioN

Male Taurus Pig
Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

http://[URL=http://www.combatpics.de/][IMG]http://www.combatpics

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by ___AiiM on Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:56 pm

everything seems ok, +1
avatar
___AiiM
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Aquarius Pig
Posts : 1064
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by -P5ykoO- on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:32 pm

+1 for me

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by DNAngel on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:48 pm

seems kk for me: +1
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by FOXXXXXY on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 pm

seems nice apart from age.. (is your voice squeaky?)
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by ReFLecTioN on Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:57 pm

I heard him on Skype i think the voice is okay.But sometimes little bit weird Shocked
avatar
ReFLecTioN

Male Taurus Pig
Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

http://[URL=http://www.combatpics.de/][IMG]http://www.combatpics

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by crilleman on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:01 pm

i say +1 but his top fave and most deadly are Smg and Mg.
avatar
crilleman

Male Virgo Pig
Posts : 76
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 22
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by ReFLecTioN on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:04 pm

crilleman wrote:i say +1 but his top fave and most deadly are Smg and Mg.
And ?
avatar
ReFLecTioN

Male Taurus Pig
Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

http://[URL=http://www.combatpics.de/][IMG]http://www.combatpics

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by FOXXXXXY on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:12 pm

ReFLecTioN wrote:
crilleman wrote:i say +1 but his top fave and most deadly are Smg and Mg.
And ?

And.. ok he may do a lot of cabin of sumfing.. but fav weapon is smg in an s&d clan, smg is nub in s&d.. but it doesnt really matter... as long as u dont use smg's in cw's

@reflection use your proper rank... (kinda inmature + sad)
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by ReFLecTioN on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Not really. Im just joking so it's okay.
avatar
ReFLecTioN

Male Taurus Pig
Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

http://[URL=http://www.combatpics.de/][IMG]http://www.combatpics

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by FOXXXXXY on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:29 pm

clash of opinions then.
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by ReFLecTioN on Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Sleep
avatar
ReFLecTioN

Male Taurus Pig
Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

http://[URL=http://www.combatpics.de/][IMG]http://www.combatpics

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by Atokous on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 pm

-CoNFiiDenT_ wrote:* Previous Clan(s):
- ~DyN4M!Te~
* Why you left your Previous Clan(s):
- I left my last Clan,because i wanted to join Ninjas In Pyjama.

what happens when you want to join another clan?

And before you say you won't bla bla bla etc etc etc

you have no experiance of NiP and therefore have left basically on a whim. If another offer comes around, you are most likely to do the same.

That reason for leaving a clan, suggests a clan hopper IMO

FOXXXXXY wrote:
ReFLecTioN wrote:
crilleman wrote:i say +1 but his top fave and most deadly are Smg and Mg.
And ?

And.. ok he may do a lot of cabin of sumfing.. but fav weapon is smg in an s&d clan, smg is nub in s&d.. but it doesnt really matter... as long as u dont use smg's in cw's

@reflection use your proper rank... (kinda inmature + sad)

why is one not allowed to use a SMG or MG in a snd room?


Last edited by Atokous on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by ReFLecTioN on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:01 pm

But he is no Clanhopper :3
He is my Realfriend and if he would leave i would easily talk to him.
avatar
ReFLecTioN

Male Taurus Pig
Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

http://[URL=http://www.combatpics.de/][IMG]http://www.combatpics

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by Atokous on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:06 pm

ReFLecTioN wrote:But he is no Clanhopper :3
He is my Realfriend and if he would leave i would easily talk to him.

you shouldn't have to be relied upon to keep him in the clan
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by ReFLecTioN on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Because of that i said "if"
avatar
ReFLecTioN

Male Taurus Pig
Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

http://[URL=http://www.combatpics.de/][IMG]http://www.combatpics

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by Webzy on Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm

1+, give the guy a shot.
avatar
Webzy
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Libra Rooster
Posts : 569
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-06-26
Age : 24
Location : latvia,liepaja

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/SiickCA

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by Atokous on Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:27 pm

ReFLecTioN wrote:Because of that i said "if"

that doesn't make any difference whether he leaves the clan or is considering leaving the clan

"if" he leaves the clan and you bring him back because ur a rl friend --> that shouldn't need to happen

"if" he wants to leave the clan but you persuade him to stay because he is ur rl friend --> that shouldn't need to happen

your "if" makes no difference. ok.
avatar
Atokous

Male Virgo Rooster
Posts : 157
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 24
Location : Imperial Gaming

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by -P5ykoO- on Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:46 am

Atokous wrote:
ReFLecTioN wrote:Because of that i said "if"

that doesn't make any difference whether he leaves the clan or is considering leaving the clan

"if" he leaves the clan and you bring him back because ur a rl friend --> that shouldn't need to happen

"if" he wants to leave the clan but you persuade him to stay because he is ur rl friend --> that shouldn't need to happen

your "if" makes no difference. ok.

I gotta say +1 to this ...
We will give him a trial, but "if" he only joined cause he has real life friends in the clan, then all I can say is that I smell something called the " "L" Effect " ...
Jut hope I am wrong ...

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Welcome to Nip,
You are now on a 1 week Probation Periode in which we will see how well you blend in with the rest of the clan.
After that Week, the Admins will proceed to a vote.
But you can get kicked at any time if you do not respect the rules ...

You now have access to the "Members Only" Section of this forum.

Please Apply directly In Game, the Admins will accepte you asap.

Have Fun, and Good Luck

Rules Reminder:
> http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/recruitment-clan-rules-f3/recruitment-clan-rules-advanced-clan-rules-t5.htm
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application -CoNFiiDenT_

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum