Application | -InCeX__

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Application | -InCeX__

Post by InCeX on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:44 am

* IGN:-InCeX__
* Age:17

* Steam Name:No Steam.
* Esl Profile:I don't have yet
* Nexon Profile Link: http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=-InCeX__

* Rank:SFC 3
* K/D Ratio:2.07
* Favorite Maps & Modes:
-Clan wars, SnD, Eli Pro, CTF | Snow Valley , WarHead, Rattle Snake, Gray Hammer, Sand Hog and Power Surge

* Gaming Hours:I don't know I play every day atleast 2 Hours max 4-5
> Week:
> Weekend:

* Team Speak 3 + Headset & Microphone: YES / NO

Yes.

* Previous Clan(s):
-TheMovement (with my last char), Grimblade Inc. These are the known clans.

* Why you left your Previous Clan(s):
-TheMovement because my char was Hacked.. it was hacked before also 4 times but I forgot the email..
-Grimblade Inc because they never talk on TS and it was boring there, no cws, nothing.
* Motivations: (Why do you want to join Ninjas in Pyjama ?)
-I am looking for the right clan for me, I am not a clan hopper I just need the clan where I can talk with people and do cw's
avatar
InCeX

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by InCeX on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:57 am

My last account name is BlueHustler.
avatar
InCeX

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:17 am

Application forum looks good but i dont like the fact that you have been banned.

Im still reserved.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by InCeX on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:25 am

If you want you can check the reason, I don't know how.
and trust me I am not hacking or something my account got hacked by a hacker I could do nothing with it.. It's not my fault so what stops you from accepting me except to the fact I still don't meet the requirement of lvl
avatar
InCeX

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by DNAngel on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:41 am

if we could check the reason of ban and it proves that the acc has switched of IP i would trust him.
Then i'd say +1 since i think i remember his old acc from some random games.
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 22
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by InCeX on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:44 am

DNAngel wrote:if we could check the reason of ban and it proves that the acc has switched of IP i would trust him.
Then i'd say +1 since i think i remember his old acc from some random games.

Haha I remember you Smile

You called me hacker Razz
avatar
InCeX

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:50 am

InCeX wrote:If you want you can check the reason, I don't know how.
and trust me I am not hacking or something my account got hacked by a hacker I could do nothing with it.. It's not my fault so what stops you from accepting me except to the fact I still don't meet the requirement of lvl

I dont say +1 nor -1 im reserved. Let the leader + admins decide.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by DNAngel on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Yeah iknow thats bcouse im raging in pubgames alot lately.xD
didnt mean it probs.xD
But overall from what i remember a very nice player(:
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 22
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by Jony300 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:45 pm

I don't care if u join us
avatar
Jony300

Male Cancer Dog
Posts : 264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 23
Location : The best city of SpAin ;)

Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by MakeBelieve on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:45 pm

I'm also reserved, It's ok if you can show us that you never hacked, but what if you get hacked again?
Also, rank is not reaching requirement.. I'm reserved.

So atm, it's -1
But maybe it changes if I got more information.

_________________________
"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
avatar
MakeBelieve
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Taurus Rooster
Posts : 1526
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-07-26
Age : 24
Location : Wolfheze

Rank :
Clean

http://www.youtube.com/user/BartM1105

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by MrMustache on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:49 pm

He already joined team suicide.

If you were in that clan before then nvm.
I would say +1 then.
avatar
MrMustache

Male Pisces Rooster
Posts : 391
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 24
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by FOXXXXXY on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Jony300 wrote:I don't care if u join us

why not keep your opinion to yourself then...

on another note +1 from me, you seem nice and being banned didn't detere you from the game so you must <3 it Smile
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by InCeX on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:26 pm

FOXXXXXY wrote:
Jony300 wrote:I don't care if u join us

why not keep your opinion to yourself then...

on another note +1 from me, you seem nice and being banned didn't detere you from the game so you must <3 it Smile

Thank you Smile

And I did join to a clan but thats just untill you decide the clan is a friends clan he said he needs help so I went to there, but if you accept me than I leave his clan and come to you Smile I have a lot of experience! I was in TheMovement I was about to be in ESL Representing Hungary on 4v4 Ladder
avatar
InCeX

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by FOXXXXXY on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:41 pm

InCeX wrote:
FOXXXXXY wrote:
Jony300 wrote:I don't care if u join us

why not keep your opinion to yourself then...

on another note +1 from me, you seem nice and being banned didn't detere you from the game so you must <3 it Smile

Thank you Smile

And I did join to a clan but thats just untill you decide the clan is a friends clan he said he needs help so I went to there, but if you accept me than I leave his clan and come to you Smile I have a lot of experience! I was in TheMovement I was about to be in ESL Representing Hungary on 4v4 Ladder

that sounds impressive... dunno what it means but anyway
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by InCeX on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:57 pm

FOXXXXXY wrote:
InCeX wrote:
FOXXXXXY wrote:
Jony300 wrote:I don't care if u join us

why not keep your opinion to yourself then...

on another note +1 from me, you seem nice and being banned didn't detere you from the game so you must <3 it Smile

Thank you Smile

And I did join to a clan but thats just untill you decide the clan is a friends clan he said he needs help so I went to there, but if you accept me than I leave his clan and come to you Smile I have a lot of experience! I was in TheMovement I was about to be in ESL Representing Hungary on 4v4 Ladder

that sounds impressive... dunno what it means but anyway

Lol it is the ESL games in CAEU.. I bet you know what it is. and you must know the clan TheMovement the were 1st place in ESL last year.

btw I didn't say it as a show off I just wanted you guys to know. Smile
avatar
InCeX

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by Jony300 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:06 pm

FOXXXXXY wrote:
Jony300 wrote:I don't care if u join us

why not keep your opinion to yourself then...

on another note +1 from me, you seem nice and being banned didn't detere you from the game so you must <3 it Smile
Because if i doN't comeent I don't get a psot aNd i need to beat psiko psots
avatar
Jony300

Male Cancer Dog
Posts : 264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 23
Location : The best city of SpAin ;)

Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by FOXXXXXY on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:30 pm

there is a spam one.. use that...
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by Jony300 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:30 pm

or?
avatar
Jony300

Male Cancer Dog
Posts : 264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 23
Location : The best city of SpAin ;)

Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by ___AiiM on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:55 pm

This is an aplication, not a radom spam topic. Stop the spam or your posts will get deleted.

@apply
The ranks is the only problem I see. +1 from me for the probation period
avatar
___AiiM
Clan Administrator
Clan Administrator

Male Aquarius Pig
Posts : 1064
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2010-07-02
Age : 22
Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by -P5ykoO- on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:41 am

I feel like saying ok, give him a try ...

+1

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by FOXXXXXY on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 am

InCeX wrote:
FOXXXXXY wrote:
InCeX wrote:
FOXXXXXY wrote:
Jony300 wrote:I don't care if u join us

why not keep your opinion to yourself then...

on another note +1 from me, you seem nice and being banned didn't detere you from the game so you must <3 it Smile

Thank you Smile

And I did join to a clan but thats just untill you decide the clan is a friends clan he said he needs help so I went to there, but if you accept me than I leave his clan and come to you Smile I have a lot of experience! I was in TheMovement I was about to be in ESL Representing Hungary on 4v4 Ladder

that sounds impressive... dunno what it means but anyway

Lol it is the ESL games in CAEU.. I bet you know what it is. and you must know the clan TheMovement the were 1st place in ESL last year.

btw I didn't say it as a show off I just wanted you guys to know. Smile


yeah i no the clan cos it had memory who's my mate in it.... still niceeee (i still no nothing of esl) +1
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:56 am

Welcome to Nip,
You are now on a 1 week Probation Periode in which we will see how well you blend in with the rest of the clan.
After that Week, the Admins will proceed to a vote.
But you can get kicked at any time if you do not respect the rules ...

You now have access to the "Members Only" Section of this forum.

Please Apply directly In Game, the Admins will accepte you asap.

Have Fun, and Good Luck

Rules Reminder:
> http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/recruitment-clan-rules-f3/recruitment-clan-rules-advanced-clan-rules-t5.htm
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Application | -InCeX__

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum