___AiiiM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

___AiiiM

Post by ___AiiiM on Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:29 am

* IGN:___AiiiM
* Age:16

* Steam Name:____QQute
* Esl Profile: http://www.esl.eu/es/#/es/player/5386393/
* Nexon Profile Link: http://combatarms.nexoneu.com/NXEU.aspx?PART=/Community/Profile&NickName=___AiiiM

* Rank: CPT(2) 55%
* K/D Ratio: 1.58
* Favorit Maps & Modes:SnD , Grayhammer&sandhog
-

* Gaming Hours:
> Week:4 รก 5
> Weekend:24/7

* Team Speak 3 + Headset & Microphone: YES

* Previous Clan(s): Grimblade Inc. & Team NL
-

* Why you left your Previous Clan(s):Couldnt play esl matches, and they were acting like kids.
-

* Motivations: (Why do you want to join Ninjas in Pyjama ?)
-I want to join this clan because I still like this clan and I want to be a part of it. I have been in this clan before but when I wanted to join with my other account, I left with my 1ste account, applied with my 2nd account but got rejected. the reason for this is because -TheMarine- doesn't like me. I want to have a talk with -TheMarine- so we can sort things out and be in the clan together without any problems.

___AiiiM

Scorpio Dog
Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 23
Location : netherland

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by c_mon on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 pm

LOL, I just thought Aiim is bored but now i recognize that you are the other Aiiim form Team NL xD

Seems nice to me, i would give u a +1 Smile

c_mon

Male Sagittarius Monkey
Posts : 360
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Austria

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by FOXXXXXY on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:38 pm

ohh, so that was why there were to aiims in ts3 Smile
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by -P5ykoO- on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Yes, I saw 2 Aims in TS, got kinda mad cause I thought it was Admin Name impersonation ...
Visibly not ...


Ok, seems nice, will give a ~1
But isn't he "Justmickie" or what ever ... ???

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by Glowingice on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Yes he is
avatar
Glowingice

Male Leo Rooster
Posts : 1706
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Bennekom

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by -P5ykoO- on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:00 pm

Glowingice wrote:Yes he is

You absolutly sure about that ?
if it is really him, then the only one to decide will be Regnam ... (Because of some new rules that will be introduced next year)

(aka Fight = Kick untill it is solved)

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:03 pm

yeah it is him, and once again he proove his big maturity with taking name of other people ( here taking identity of the admin aiim...)
when i was in our clan before he already did it lot of time taking my name or psykoo name... now admin aiim say to me that he had change and so on , but as you can see in ts he didnt change, then why should i say yes for him?

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by -P5ykoO- on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:08 pm

-R3gNaM- wrote:yeah it is him, and once again he proove his big maturity with taking name of other people ( here taking identity of the admin aiim...)
when i was in our clan before he already did it lot of time taking my name or psykoo name... now admin aiim say to me that he had change and so on , but as you can see in ts he didnt change, then why should i say yes for him?

I would say:

Give him a try ...

The first time I ever saw him, he had the same name as ___AiiM, only that he had 1 more "i" ... apparently thay were close friends and made that decision together.
It was confusingand I think he changed name because of that ... now he simply came back to his original name ?

Anyway, regnam, no need to rage and start talking about maturity. Maby give him one last chance, and if he annoys, pisses you off or whatever, just kick him (still warn us befor) ... just an idea.



But indeed, the name and rank impersonation is forbidden ... so he better change it fast and not do it again.

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 pm

-P5ykoO- wrote:

I would say:

Give him a try ...

The first time I ever saw him, he had the same name as ___AiiM, only that he had 1 more "i" ... apparently thay were close friends and made that decision together.
It was confusingand I think he changed name because of that ... now he simply came back to his original name ?

Anyway, regnam, no need to rage and start talking about maturity. Maby give him one last chance, and if he annoys, pisses you off or whatever, just kick him (still warn us befor) ... just an idea.

we already give him 2 last chance the 2 last time he came in this clan -_- then again give him one?

whatever do what you want but dont expect anything from me!


-P5ykoO- wrote:
But indeed, the name and rank impersonation is forbidden ... so he better change it fast and not do it again.

nearly each time he was connected to the server (the last time he was in the clan) he was with the name of an other people..... and start again...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by -P5ykoO- on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:38 pm

Regnam, just give one answer:

Yes or No

And topic will be closed.

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by ___AiiiM on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:50 pm

Thx for the comments guys

Srry Regnam for the comment before this one..

i didnt read the 3last comments and that was why i got pisst

becuase i tought wtf :S
but like i sad before i want to make it up to u
and i wnat to make this a family clan...?

i hope u think the same


Last edited by ___AiiiM on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

___AiiiM

Scorpio Dog
Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 23
Location : netherland

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:24 pm

-R3gNaM- wrote:
-P5ykoO- wrote:

I would say:

Give him a try ...

The first time I ever saw him, he had the same name as ___AiiM, only that he had 1 more "i" ... apparently thay were close friends and made that decision together.
It was confusingand I think he changed name because of that ... now he simply came back to his original name ?

Anyway, regnam, no need to rage and start talking about maturity. Maby give him one last chance, and if he annoys, pisses you off or whatever, just kick him (still warn us befor) ... just an idea.

we already give him 2 last chance the 2 last time he came in this clan -_- then again give him one?

whatever do what you want but dont expect anything from me!


-P5ykoO- wrote:
But indeed, the name and rank impersonation is forbidden ... so he better change it fast and not do it again.

nearly each time he was connected to the server (the last time he was in the clan) he was with the name of an other people..... and start again...

___AiiiM wrote:i would say shut the hell up and
go cry with ur mom !!

i get sick of this

i dont even have to come back in clan anymore
with this stupid WHINE..


heu?

___AiiiM wrote:
with this stupid noob regnaab change ur name faggot u are themarine now..

thats my old ingame name, i'm not against people who use old ingame name if we know who it is, i'm againt people who take the name of other people...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:26 pm

i have unlock the topic on the demand of ___AiiiM

he edited his post.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by Tunguestenio on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 pm

I'm seeing much flame from his part Surprised
avatar
Tunguestenio

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 108
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 23
Location : Coimbra, Portugal

Rank :
Clean

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by -P5ykoO- on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Tunguestenio wrote:I'm seeing much flame from his part Surprised

Screen it then ...
So regnam what is the verdict ?

Yes or no ?

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by -P5ykoO- on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:02 pm

Ok, talked with regnoob, gonna give you a try.

Welcome to Nip,
You are now on a 1 week Probation Periode in which we will see how well you blend in with the rest of the clan.
After that Week, the Admins will proceed to a vote.
But you can get kicked at any time if you do not respect the rules ...

You now have access to the "Members Only" Section of this forum.

Please Apply directly In Game, the Admins will accepte you asap.

Have Fun, and Good Luck

Rules Reminder:
> http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/recruitment-clan-rules-f3/recruitment-clan-rules-advanced-clan-rules-t5.htm

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by FOXXXXXY on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:16 pm

There are ways to get into a clan, but calling the co-leader a faggot and crying and giving insults about his mum, isn't a good one. You say u dont have to come back to this clan with this stupid whine, then don't, all you have done from my point of view, is insulted a well respected member of the clan.

So -1 from me.
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by -P5ykoO- on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 pm

FOXXXXXY wrote:There are ways to get into a clan, but calling the co-leader a faggot and crying and giving insults about his mum, isn't a good one. You say u dont have to come back to this clan with this stupid whine, then don't, all you have done from my point of view, is insulted a well respected member of the clan.

So -1 from me.

Probation periode is probation periode, if any members have any complaints about this player, please share them here during that probation time ...
It's not after once he is fully accepted that people should start crying.

all comments will be taken in consideration for the final decision in 1 week (Countdown already started on my desktop)
Good luck.


Last edited by -P5ykoO- on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 pm

he have been accepted atm, if he do something wrong just screen, give to me or psykoo teh proof and we will take action...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by FOXXXXXY on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:23 pm

hmmm ok Smile
avatar
FOXXXXXY

Male Aries Pig
Posts : 1398
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Balls deep in your mother...

Rank :
1 Warning

http://www.facebook.com/lexton36

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by DNAngel on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:17 pm

-P5ykoO- wrote:
It was confusingand I think he changed name because of that ... now he simply came back to his original name ?

His Very first original name was Soapy (With something more idk what it was) but i think with the same mony spend on the times he namechanged i could have been stoned and drunk at the same time for the rest of my life.
avatar
DNAngel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Male Virgo Dog
Posts : 2076
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 23
Location : Ontop of some random girl^^

Rank :
Clean

http://just-casper.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by -P5ykoO- on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 am

If you wish to follow your Probation Advancment, please visit the Link Below:
http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net/t1222-__aiiim-probation-timer

You will however not be able to participate in the vote, nor will you be able to comment in that Section untill you are fully accepted as Member of the Clan.
Simple precautions to avoid false results.

Good Luck ^^

_________________________
avatar
-P5ykoO-
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Taurus Dragon
Posts : 4351
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 29
Location : In a Bath Tub, ready to commit Suicide ...

Rank :
Clean

http://suntzuninjas.forum-canada.net

Back to top Go down

Re: ___AiiiM

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum